Skip to content
- You can access all the courses on the LMS E-Exam starting Thursday 7/5/2020 at 8:00 AM until the course exam due date at 11:59 PM.
- Before the due date (deadline), you can freely edit, remove and replace your uploaded files, but be careful once you choose to submit, you will not be able to make any changes or replacements.
- You have only one chance to submit your research. Resubmissions are not possible.
- Make sure of all your uploaded files, and double check by downloading them, especially with compressed files to avoid sending wrong or corrupted files.
- Do not upload compressed files, unless instructed by the examiner.
- Research should be submitted in the announced Student Template.
- You must follow submission ethics. Plagiarism checking will be applied, and your research will be subject to rejection if copying has been proven.
- You are not allowed – by any means – to write your name or ID in your submitted research. Similarly, you are not allowed to use them as file names. You must use the name or version of the research document by the examiner as prefix for naming your files as follows: (e.g. Ver_A_research_thesis, Ver_A_use_case_diagram, Ver_A_c_code, etc); or any other naming notations mentioned in examiner’s research document.
- You should not – by any means – include content that is out of scope of the course and research.